Выберите правильный вариант:
1. In her first year in business, my aunt came (...) more problems than she had expected.
2. You can count (...) me if you ever want any help.
3. If you’re sure the trip isn’t going to cost more than ten pounds, then you can count me (...).
4. We’ll get home much quicker if we (...) this field.
5. Your wife is so rude. If I were you, I wouldn’t stand (...) her.
6. You mustn’t let him treat you so badly; you must stand (...) him and be strong.
7. If you (...) twenty-five from a hundred, you are left with seventy-five.
8. I was feeling rather tired, so I didn’t really (...) what the teacher was saying.
9. I’m very flattered that you want me to make the speech at the end-of-term party, but, to be honest with you, I don’t really (...) it.
10. The landlord threatened to evict her when she fell (...) her rent.
11. We were both completely taken (...) by the car salesman, who turned out to be a crook.
12. The present situation calls (...) prompt action.
13. They always (...) extra staff in the summer.
14. I’m going to the bank to (...) some money
15. The plane (...) late because of the terrible weather.