Выберите правильный вариант:
1. You can take two ways to go there. One is walking along Victoria Lane, and (...) is taking the bus "V12".
2. (...) you feel the need, do not hesitate to call us.
3. It is a shame that (...) us can solve the easiest problem.
4. Richard, I thought one packet of flour was enough, but it isn't. Can you get (...) packet from a market?
5. What are you trying to tell me by saying that you are better than (...)?
6. Both of the films are available at the moment. You can choose (...) of them.
7. Oh, my goodness! I haven't brought my wallet with (...).
8. The car near the fence is (...) but the house is (...), not (...).
9. This is a secret between (...), (...) should keep it until you die. And (...) will, too. Let (...) know about (...).
10. He is older than (...) so I have to respect and give priority to (...).
11. Isn't it plain that it is all these lacks that make Queen Victoria so old-fashioned, so finally and awfully different from (...), rather than the fact that (...) never flew in an airplane, or took insulin, or had a hydrogen bomb dropped on (...)?
12. The unsinkable ship Titanic sunk in 1912 on (...) maiden voyage.
13. People have learned to process words too - words, and the thoughts and attitudes (...) embody.
14. Tom sold his bike, the tires of (...) are very extraordinary.
15. (...) candidate had to pay 10 thousand dollars to turn for office application, that's why there are only 4 candidates.